Our staff and doctors are dedicated to providing the best eye care possible. In carrying out this commitment we strive:
- To continually increase our knowledge and technical skills and pass this on to you, our patients.
- To respectfully show consideration of the individual needs of all our patients.
- To maintain the highest standards for comprehensive evaluation and treatment of the visual system.
- To be efficient in doing so, but never at the expense of warmth and cheerfulness.
- To always be willing to go the extra mile for our patients out of gratitude for the trust you have placed in us.
- To provide the best in modern technological instrumentation to accurately monitor and diagnose eye conditions.
This is our pledge to you. Our goal is for you to leave our office happy with our services and glad that you chose us as providers of your eye care.
To get in contact with other patients who have visited Dr. Bumgardner’s office and see what they are saying about their consultations, feel free to follow us. This is also a great way to get more information about our office and see what we are all about.
Feel free to leave us comments on Facebook so we can be more helpful on your next visit, or what we could do better.
Before visiting Dr. Bumgardner, make sure you have your current insurance cards and prescription if you have visited an optometrist in the past. Also, to make your visit as easy as possible we suggest you bring in any glasses, even if they are only for reading, or contacts that you currently wear or use.
We hope to see you in the office soon and we would love for you to make your self at home.